PREP TIME: 25 mins
COOKING TIME: 10 mins
SERVING SIZE: served 3 adults
*everything is lightly chopped, bite-sized.
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup onion
1/2 cup carrot
1/2 cup portabello mushrooms
2 cups instant rice
3 tsp margerine (or butter, oil, spray, something non stick)
1/4 cup soya sauce
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp soft tofu
1/4 tsp salt *less salt because the soya sauce is extremely salty.
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp sesame seeds (for garnish & extra texture)
1. cook rice. follow instructions on the box to make as many servings as you need, but it’s a 1:1 ratio. needs to sit, off the heat, covered for 5 full minutes. fluff with fork when done.
2. in a large pan on medium heat, melt 1 tsp of your non-stick of choice. sauteé your onions and garlic until they start to turn brown. add in spices.
3. add in 1 tsp more of your non-stick and stir in the rest of your vegetables.
4. once all together, add in your last 1 tsp of non-stick and stir in your rice & soya sauce.
5. combine and let sit on low heat until ready to serve. serve by topping with a little extra soya sauce, pepper & sesame seeds.
6. ENJOY! 🙂
I do not own the music in this video, the music is:
Song: Jensation – Joystick [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/vpvytpRa_tQ